Thursday, February 19, 2015

OH SO BUSY

Sharing a studio newsletter today.



 This will be a brief newsletter because I am quite busy with other commitments at this time.

You would not believe how busy I am.  I am so busy not doing all the things I have to do that there is no time for me to do them.  I currently have four works in progress, two watercolors and two acrylics, and avoiding them leaves me no time for all the other stuff I think I should be doing instead.  It is not easy juggling this workload, and honestly, I think a lesser man could not do it.

Adding to my difficulties is the writing I’ve been trying to do between the times I am not spending on the paintings.  I am overwhelmed by all that has not been written these past few weeks because I know that it will all have to be revised once it is written.  But being the tiger that I am I soldier on, undeterred by all of this.  I could just sit in my room all day and work in my head but that is not who I am.  I insist on going into the studio every day where I have arranged a space for me to write and not do the work there.  The key to productivity is to remain busy.

You can understand why I look forward to retiring into the kitchen at the end of the day to enjoy a glass of wine while I think about dinner.  You would not believe some of the great new pasta dishes I have not prepared.

I must end this newsletter now because I have a desk full of tax related paper work waiting for me that I don’t plan on doing today.  But please don’t worry about me; I know enough to take a break from my work and get the necessary rest I need.
I wonder what the chance are of this email ever being sent.

Busy Bill

To sign up for my newsletter email me at wfrenzulli@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment