Thursday, March 31, 2016

HAVE I TOLD YOU TODAY THAT I LOVE YOU


 In the past  I have intermittently posted excerpts from my book, Have I Told You Today That I Love You. (Reminder to self – no more titles with more than 3 or 4 words.) Today I will begin to post the entire book, one chapter at a time, over the next 1-2 months. 




PREFACE



These words come from a place deep within me, born in times of anguish, frustration, joy and sorrow, and successes and failures, all seasoned with doses of anxiety, depression, and self doubt, ushering in a spiritual awakening that literally transformed my life.  I discovered my soul.

From these experiences I found direction and resources that enabled me to navigate a personal journey that at one time was unthinkable.

I am indebted to others who have so freely shared the experiences and lessons of their own personal journeys.  I hope that I can do the same for those that follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment