Friday, April 1, 2016

HAVE I TOLD YOU TODAY THAT I LOVE YOU (2)




 TO MY CHILDREN


 In your lifetime you will come to know and learn much, incorporating data from countless hours of listening, reading, and observing that will be rationally filtered and tucked away to become part of who you are.  But there is another way of knowing, one that takes root in the heart and not the mind, a sense of knowing felt deeply within your self.  It may come to you directly, out of the blue with no previous inclination of such, or it may be something you have acknowledged in your head, but suddenly experience at another level in a classic” Eureka moment”.

I want to share with you what I have learned at that deeper level in the course of my lifetime, knowledge gathered from many sources and validated by experience; knowledge that has enriched my life.  You will read these words, but only when they reach your heart, when you truly know them through your own experience will they provide you with wisdom to navigate your own journey.

I am not so presumptuous to believe that I am the only one who can tell you of these matters.  You will read and hear from others much wiser and learned than me.  And of course you will live through your own experiences, folding into your own body of wisdom that which you choose.  I write this because I have often been helped by the words of others, and perhaps, in some way, these words will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment